NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Division 1: Spot on Masters 5-3 Spot on Sneinton (01/04/14)  (Read 1336 times)

James Robinson

Game Scores
Nick bently   1-1   Sean Coxon
Cary Davis   1-1   Fred Mulheron
James Robinson   2-0   Ant Gilman
Paul Bell   1-1   Sean Sweet

Match Report
And so ends another season.

Nice to go out in winning style always nice to beat sneinton and for me especially nice to beat Ant for a change.

Quick summary

2 shocking frames between nick and Sean if I am honest though nick was having some right horrendous bad luck throughout both frames. Sean won the 1st nick winning the 2nd on the black.

Fred played well to beat Cary in the 1st a 28 break winning him that frame Cary won a close 2nd.

James played well throughout both his frames nicking a close 1st on the black a 28 break saw me win the 2nd with ease.

Sean won the 1st against Paul quite easily, Paul pretty much reversing the score line in the 2nd.

Nick Bently         29-65   Sean Coxon
                         73-60
Cary Davis         28-86   Fred Mulheron
                         60-48
James Robinson  53-40   Ant Gilman
                         63-31
Paul Bell             30-66   Sean Sweet
                         75-28

Sooty74

Wow! James, is that revenge for Ant's comment on your Monday night match report?

james

Revenge for all the times he's beat me terry.

biggins

It wasn't James that beat me it was the cold lol

james

Lol ant. Agreed thought it wasn't exactly warm in there.

biggins

You played well mate I make no excuses you were too good for me enjoy the snooker holiday cheers