NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Division 1: Oakleigh A 7 VS Spot on Masters 1  (Read 805 times)

Ryan Cooper

Game Scores
Lee Crombie   1-1   Cary Davies
Jason Turner   2-0   Paul Bell
Ryan cooper    2-0   Craig Bradley
Craig Greensmith   2-0   No player

Match Report
Oakleigh running out good winners!

Jason took on Paul first and having to give Paul a 14 start played really well and won both his frames easily.

I took on Craig on the other table and again having to give Craig a 14 start. i played really well and won both frames on the colours to put Oakliegh 4 nil up.

Lee took on Carry and Lee giving away another 14 start. Frist frame Lee was 24 in front with 25 on Cary kept picking the colours away to steal the first frame. Second fame Lee was not making the same mistake again and won the frame really easily to earn himself a draw.

Craig had a walkover as spot on didnt have a fourth player

Well done Oakleigh lads!! All the best spot on for the last part of the season.

james

Re: Division 1: Oakleigh A 7 VS Spot on Masters 1
« Reply #1 on: 26/03/14, 18:02 »
Sorry I could only field 3 players. I was working, Nick was working and my dad who was going to play was rather shaken up after being held up at gun point at work the night before. :(  :(  :(