NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Division 2: Division 2: Bci Magic 5-3 Bci Braves 25/03/14  (Read 967 times)

Sean Croft

Game Scores
sean croft (2)   0-2   shaun parkinson (2)
Ashley Bettison (3)   2-0   toby bowley (2)
mick salmon (3)   1-1   jordan parnham (3) 67 break
Paul Ramage (4)   2-0   Andy Jones (4)

Match Report
Its nice to see my team perform so brilliantly when there captain dont play lol.

The highlight of the night was match 3.
 M.Salmon vs J.Parnham

Parnham wins 1st frame shooting straight out of the blocks firing out a steady but a superb break of 67 his only regret would be not getting closer to the final yellow for an effort of a 94 clearance nevertheless a good break.

Salmon now knows hes got to play hard and dig deep to pull a rabbit out of the bag from this one and my god did he going 25 up towards the end of the frame but finds jordan eventually on his fin.... after a few safety exchanges Micheal Salmon wins the frame for a really well deserved draw.

Toby

It was a good nights snooker and a very good break from Jordan.
Ashley was also in fine form not missing ANYTHING also with +14 hammered me 2-0, Shaun P was also in fine form to bt Sean C