NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Senior Hcp: James Robinson 2-3 Dave Pearce +14  (Read 863 times)

James Robinson

Scrappy 1st frame, neither player making the best of what came their way, James winning the frame on the pink.

Dave kept adding to his 14 start in the 2nd to go some 30+ points up. A 24 break by myself saw me back in it, but Dave held on to win on the pink.

3rd frame ? I honestly cant remember anything about this frame other than Dave won it.

Frame 4, a few flukes and a several teen breaks saw me win this 1 quite easily, I scored 67 points before dave got his first points(14 hcp aside) on the board.

Dave doing all the right things in the 5th potting and running potting and running not leaving me much to go for,soon found my self 40 down with just the colours left and though i did lay some rather good snookers was always gonna be too much to ask to win the frame.

Well played dave and all the best in the next round.

Dave Pearce

Re: Senior Hcp: James Robinson 2-3 Dave Pearce +14
« Reply #1 on: 11/01/14, 12:28 »
Pleasure to play you James and I was glad to nick it, good luck in the junior handicap quarter finals mate  ;)