NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Senior Hcp: Martin Marriott (+28) 3 Jason Smith 1  (Read 1024 times)

Martin Marriott

First frame it seemed Jason settled first and clinched the frame on last colours as I started 28 up.

Second frame both players potted a few then missed or played safe and Jason on the final green required a snooker which he got but I managed to pot the pink for level frames.

Third frame was not a great frame as there was a lot of 1 scored but again I mentioned to be still in the frame due to the start and again I mentioned to pot a colour for 2-1.

Frame 4 and I potted well including a break of 16 to be well ahead on the last colours which Jason battled on and did force some errors from me but again I potted a final colour to win the match.

My highest breaks tonight was 14 and 16 and I don't think Jason did much better than that.I have seen Jason play a lot better than this. Unlucky as in some frames Jason out potted me but I had the 28 start.

Good luck for the rest of the season look forward to our next match sure you will be looking to get your own back.

Tim Kirk

Re: Senior Hcp: Martin Marriott (+28) 3 Jason Smith 1
« Reply #1 on: 01/12/13, 09:42 »
Well done Martin another great result . I just noticed you have jumped to 78( ish ) in the NBSA Rankings
Mike Langdon (statto) will no doubt be watching you carefully! :D :D.
Keep up the rich vein of form mate .

Tim

Martin Marriott

Re: Senior Hcp: Martin Marriott (+28) 3 Jason Smith 1
« Reply #2 on: 01/12/13, 22:01 »
Well done Martin another great result . I just noticed you have jumped to 78( ish ) in the NBSA Rankings
Mike Langdon (statto) will no doubt be watching you carefully! :D :D.
Keep up the rich vein of form mate .

Tim

Cheers Tim, yes last month I was about 102 in ranking but as you say now 78.

Think you will find that Mike was spying on me at The Embankment the other week.  ;)