NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Notts Amateur: Tony Morgan 3 - 1 Guy Dennis  (Read 759 times)

Tony Morgan

Payed on The Towers match table. The table was playing perfect.
Frame 1 : Tony 20 in front then missing an awkward green to leave a Guy needing a snooker only for Guy to pot remaining colours & miss the black. Guy concedes,
Frame 2 : Tony built up a very large lead leaving Guy needing 7 snookers to draw with 1 red left. Tony then pots red, pink & Guy concedes.
Frame 3 : pretty much similar to frame 2 in favour of Guy this time.
Frame 4 : Guy left me on after a few safety exchanges, which I then had a 48 break & only ended with me landing awkward on a red. Guy started to recover with a 24 break & only ended because he went in off. Couple of safety shots later Tony pots yellow & green which left Guy needing snookers. Guy managed to get 1 snooker only for Tony to reply with a snooker & leaving brown over pocket. Tony pots brown to pink to win.
Thanks Guy for the match