NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Notts Amateur: Dan Norton 0-3 Mike Langdon  (Read 793 times)

Mike Langdon

Notts Amateur: Dan Norton 0-3 Mike Langdon
« on: 18/10/13, 00:16 »

Match played at Pegasus;

Enjoyable match even though both players were not at their best. Dan missed a simple frame ball Black in the opener, it was the sort of miss that will ruin any chance of a good nights sleep for Dan tonight ;)

Second frame was also very close going down to the final colours. I pot a really good blue before butchering a simple pink. Fortunately for me Dan kindly sticks it over the corner bag for me to try again. Two up but could easily be two down!

Dan never got into the last frame in which I ran out a comfortable winner to book my place in the draw for the next round.

Was great to see you again and to catch up.

All the best mate.

Daniel

Re: Notts Amateur: Dan Norton 0-3 Mike Langdon
« Reply #1 on: 18/10/13, 10:43 »
That's my unbeaten start to the season over.  You forgot to mention me missing blacks off the spot in the first frame too.  I need to get that focus back quickly if I don't want to wind up on a season destroying run.  Hopefully that lame finish to the first two frames can motivate me.

The run of every match being decided by a fluke is finally over.  At least we had a fair result.  Looking forward to our next encounter.  I doubt I will miss a black 7 inches from the pocket next time Langdon!

Well played Mike.  A deserved win.