NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Division 1: The Towers 8-0 Embankment Titans (13/08/13)  (Read 1832 times)

mogsy

Towers 8 - 0 Embankment

Scott Higgins 2 - 0 No Player
Andy Diacopoulos 2 - 0 No Player
Tony Morgan 2 - 0 No Player
Dan Moll 2 - 0 No Player

I recieved a txt last night from Matt Walters saying that he was unable to field a team & he awarded us the win 8-0. This result means that The Towers are officially crowned CHAMPIONS of Division 1.

Happy days
Butch get the champagne out

mattiewalters@hotmail.co.

Re: Tuesday Team League Division 1 Result
« Reply #1 on: 13/08/13, 21:41 »
Congrats Tony and team. Apologies again for not been able to play. Never good or in my nature to have to cancel matches but could not be helped.

Well done and enjoy the champers

wainwright2

« Reply #2 on: 13/08/13, 21:57 »
Congratulations Towers, the strongest team and very much derserved champions.

Well done.

rvwright@ntlworld.com

« Reply #3 on: 13/08/13, 22:12 »
Well done Towers. 1st season and the champions.

Embankment also lose a point for a no-show, which is shame really as they have a good team.

Hope you are entering the winter contests.

scott higgins

« Reply #4 on: 13/08/13, 22:44 »
Junior we are entering a team in the winter league as long as plenty turn up to to our competition on the 1st September ;)

wainwright2

« Reply #5 on: 13/08/13, 22:50 »
Now now butchy lad, we will have less of that blackmail lol :-)

Dan Moll

« Reply #6 on: 13/08/13, 22:57 »
Great achievement for our first season lads, lets see if we can win the cup aswel  :)

mogsy

« Reply #7 on: 13/08/13, 23:04 »
Completely agree Mr.Wainwright that's nothing but straight talking blackmail, only joking Butch :) but I've got a funny feeling that we'll get a good turnout for the 1st September. Couldn't agree more Molly, lets go for the double, ps there's 2 ll's in as well :) happy days, still waiting to hear the sound of a bottle of bubbly being opened

mogsy

« Reply #8 on: 13/08/13, 23:33 »
I'd like to dedicate this win to my gorgeous wife & my 2 beautiful girls for their continuous support this season. I'd like to thank my mum & dad, oops sorry wrong speech. Only joking lads, but a big well done & thumbs up to everyone who's played for us this season. Lets hope the winter season is half as successful

Martin Marriott

« Reply #9 on: 14/08/13, 14:05 »
Well done to The Towers in there first season.

Mansfield will be proud, have you phoned The Chad Tony lol