NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Ross Wilkin 4-0 Martin Marriott  (Read 1034 times)

RossWilkin

Ross Wilkin 4-0 Martin Marriott
« on: 10/08/13, 13:51 »
Probably my best play all season, I felt very focussed from the start in this match, potting well with some good safety. In the first 3 frames, I only got mostly teen breaks but it was enough to leave Martin needing snookers on the last few colours.
Martin was potting better in the final frame and I think I only potted 2 reds for most of the frame. I was 21 behind at the colours, but a fortunate chance came when the brown was partly snookered by the blue against the cushion. This allowed me to rack up some foul points, developing the colours at the same time with free balls. Along with a nasty fluked snooker, I nicked the frame on the last pink.

Sorry for that tough last frame Martin, but I was keen to carry on as I'd been playing and not step off the gas! Great to hear you're in the winter league, the more the merrier!

Martin Marriott

Re: Ross Wilkin 4-0 Martin Marriott
« Reply #1 on: 10/08/13, 15:19 »
Ross thanks for the match and you played very well not missing much and not leaving much either.

All the best for last couple of matches and don't forgot to pay your subs for the winter season lol.