NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Division 2: Martin Marriott 2-2 David Casey  (Read 1779 times)

Martin Marriott

Yes this score is correct lol.

First 2 frames very tense lots of safety play from both players. One frame won on the pink and the other going to a black ball frame. David took the first with Martin taking the second frame. Both players only making small breaks.

David then won the third with a couple of late teen breaks leaving Martin wanting a snooker with the last red on table. 2-1.

Final frame was going the same as first couple when Martin with a chance made his highest break of the season a 25. Put him 20 up with 25 left. A good safety bout took place with odd colours being potted. Martin then 27 in front with just pink and black left David made some good attempts at snookers before Martin potted Pink for the draw.

It is funny that Martin's two highest breaks of the season made against David with 25 today and 23 in first match.

David thanks for the match and good luck in your last matches of the summer season.

casey780

Re: Division 2: Martin Marriott 2-2 David Casey
« Reply #1 on: 31/07/13, 07:23 »
Well done mate

harveypabla

« Reply #2 on: 31/07/13, 12:59 »
Martin,

Very well done on the result - I told youif you stuck at it that results would soon begin to turn.

Worryingly for me just as we are due to play in a couple of weeks ::)

casey780

« Reply #3 on: 31/07/13, 17:16 »
Martin played very well and I'm for one happy he has finally got off the mark he is a great man to be around cheers Martin

Martin Marriott

« Reply #4 on: 01/08/13, 07:23 »

Worryingly for me just as we are due to play in a couple of weeks ::)

Thanks Harvey. Our match is in 3 weeks and it will be my last match of the season as I play Ross on the 10th.

Martin Marriott

« Reply #5 on: 01/08/13, 07:37 »
Martin played very well and I'm for one happy he has finally got off the mark he is a great man to be around cheers Martin

Very sporting comments David thank you. I enjoyed the match like I have enjoyed all my snooker but it was a nice feeling to get a 2-2 draw and now looking forward to the league being updated on here to finally have a point to my name lol.