NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Division 1: Paul Wainwright 3-1 Craig Mcmorran  (Read 1048 times)

Paul Wainwright

Craig 1st frame 40 break
Paul 4th frame 50 break

sean croft

Re: Division 1: Paul Wainwright 3-1 Craig Mcmorran
« Reply #1 on: 20/07/13, 16:31 »
That's a brilliant result Paul!
I've been playing Craig quite often lately were good friends now thanks to the singles league (sounds amazing lol), its amazing how quick Craig is coming along he's been using a peradon gravity cue which is designed to help make you cue straight and correctly well its speaking for its self Craig has only been playing for about 6 months now and he's cueing better than most of us with this cue! he missed blue against me for a 51 break which would of been his highest and on the same day he's made his highest competitive break of 40! he's also make breaks of 38 against Joe whilst he was firing well with a 68 break of his own, A 32 break against me and a 30 odd against Shaun Parkinson. I just hope Craig stays with us because the speed he is improving he will be a strong contestant and a privalige to the league.

keep it up Craig and well done Paul great break of 50 and a cracking result.     

craigmacca12

Re: Division 1: Paul Wainwright 3-1 Craig Mcmorran
« Reply #2 on: 21/07/13, 17:39 »
Thanks for the kind words Sean , if only I had took my game from playing you into the match against Paul would have been a better match , nice to play Paul he's a good guy on and off the table and deserved the result especially with that fine 50 he had , good luck for rest of season Paul and not doubt see you back on the practice table Sean :)