NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Bob Walker 1-2 Dwayne Martin  (Read 1102 times)

Dwayne Martin

Both players agreeing to play this match at Pegasus to get it played rather than somebody else gaining a lucky losers spot.

I somehow managed to put behind me the huge disappointment of last night to earn myself another crack at a semi final by coming from a frame behind to earn a win over an off colour Bob.

Frame 1: Bob 76-65 Dwayne

Bob fluked frame ball pink which sparked thoughts of de ja vu from the night before. I think Bob had a 26 break in this frame too. Both players playing well and potting decent balls then missing sitters.

Frame 2: Bob 23-75 Dwayne

I went 55-0 up in this frame by taking my chances and laying an excellent snooker from a safety that gained me 15 points, the balls went very scrappy which worked in my favour as Bob had to chase the game. Bob conceeding with three reds still on the table.

Frame 3: Bob 23-71 Dwayne

Very similar to the last frame, but with me having my turn to benefit from the run of the ball, both players missing too many balls in this frame for our liking and once again the balls going scrappy, I picked off what I could and Bob conceeded this one with two reds left.

Thanks for the game Bob and all the best in your remaining matches for the season.

MikeL

Re: Intermediate Hcp: Bob Walker 1-2 Dwayne Martin
« Reply #1 on: 11/03/13, 09:27 »
That's a great result Dwayne...well played