NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Adam Goodall 2 - 0 Paul Wainwright  (Read 1596 times)

Adam Goodall

Paul caught me on a good day, a 50 break by me securing the first frame. The second frame was closer, I took it on the pink after a missed attempt by Paul left it over a bag.

Cheers for the game mate, I'm sure you'll get some revenge next time we play!

Steve Butler

• Administrator
Well done Adam.  Always a great achievement to make a 50 break in a match.

AGoodall

Cheers Steve, probably the biggest break I've made in a match.

Missed a relatively easy red to the middle with a possible 101 on, shouldn't be greedy though  ;)

NickM

Well done Adam its ironic we were talking about this when we played each other recently, i said then, you had this in your locker and it wont be long before you hit another 50+.

Keep it up and I hope it stands you in good stead for the remainder of the singles league.

Merry Christmas mate.

AGoodall

Cheers Nick, hopefully it can kick start my singles league campaign, tonight's performance should fuel my enthusiasm for at least a month or so!

Merry Xmas to you as well mate!

steve buzz

Well done on the 50 break mate and a good win against a dangerous player, merry christmas and a happy new year .

wainwright2

Well played Adam,

Great 50 break, could have been more, you deserved the win and played well. I had my chances but failed to take them.

Good luck in the next round and your other comps.

Merry Christmas all.