NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Steve Butler 1-2 Bo Murtagh  (Read 1349 times)

Steve Butler

• Administrator

I've got no internet connection at home so I'm having to resort to posting this result on my phone. I hope it works!

Bo took the first frame. I can't remember much about it but he won it on the pink I think.

The second frame was won by me. A bit scrappy but I was just glad to force the decider.

The decider was a strange one.  All the reds went up the baulk end, over the bags and in the middle of the table, ie. Everywhere except around the black and pink spots. Not that it mattered because the pink and black were huddled together firmly on the top cushion.  Very odd because if you potted a red you couldn't afford to not be on a colour because there were no easy safety shots!  Anyway, Bo played the table much better than me and despite a scare when he potted match ball green only to follow it in with the white he was a worthy winner.

You're a gent Bo and I wish you all the best in the next round.

I really hope this works because it took me ages to type that lot!!!

Please Mr Branson, give me my internet connection back...

boman1001

Re: Intermediate Hcp: Steve Butler 1-2 Bo Murtagh
« Reply #1 on: 08/11/12, 16:12 »
LMAO give me better internet connection Mr Branson,,,,,,,, :)  you should have said as i would have put it on........

Always a pleasure playing you Steve even better playing on your table it is such a beauty.  Hopefully get to play you in something else on that table....   only thing missing dude was a drink lol

You know i love ya   :-*   

Bo Murtagh

Intermediate Hcp: Steve Butler 1 VS Bo Murtagh 2
« Reply #2 on: 08/11/12, 16:20 »

thought i would post result even though Steve has done it just trying to win a tenner LOL

james

Re: Intermediate Hcp: Steve Butler 1 VS Bo Murtagh 2
« Reply #3 on: 08/11/12, 16:35 »

thought i would post result even though Steve has done it just trying to win a tenner LOL

I like ur style bo  :)

rvwright@ntlworld.com

« Reply #4 on: 08/11/12, 17:13 »
Steve will not be doing anything at the moment as he has no Internet. Anyway Bo your not as lucky as me.

Steve Butler

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 09/11/12, 17:55 »

No problem mate, it's a very simple task just to merge the two results into one.  I'm surprised a few more people haven't done it to get a raffle ticket.  I guess they're all loaded!

Sorry I didn't offer you a drink, my fridge has packed up!