NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Senior Hcp: Andy Teale 1-2 Jeff kerins  (Read 1294 times)

Jeff Kerins

Senior Hcp: Andy Teale 1-2 Jeff kerins
« on: 02/11/12, 17:59 »

Frame 1 was pretty close then Andy made an effortless 20+ break, he had a bit to do with the cue ball but made it look easy, he continued to pot when it mattered leaving me needing snookers mid way through the colours,  it was enough to take the lead 1-0. Again in the second it looked like it was going to be pretty much the same, both of us looking for the first opening, I was fortunate enough to get in with a 17 followed by 20+ which was enough in the end to tie the match at 1-1. Going into the third Andy potted some fantanstic long shots and was a little unfortunate not to score more than he did, one taking an unlucky kiss leaving himself snookered.  A couple of misses from both of us followed, the reds were nicely spread, andy took on a brave red knowing if it missed it would leave an opportunity for me, which it did, there were reds placed around the black and I was able to make a break (56), enabling me to finish 2-1. Andy is a fantasic natural cueist and an excellent long potter, the speed he can pot puts tony drago to shame! Thanks for a great game Andy, a real gent : )

gprice

Re: Senior Hcp: Andy Teale 1-2 Jeff kerins
« Reply #1 on: 02/11/12, 18:12 »
Nice break Jeff, glad you saved it for this game and not against me last Monday.
Well done mate.

andy

« Reply #2 on: 03/11/12, 00:22 »
Looks like I will have to tie you in knots then next Friday when we play our match ;) lol..a very good break there Jeff,well done mate.

Jeff Kerins

« Reply #3 on: 03/11/12, 00:46 »
Nice break Jeff, glad you saved it for this game and not against me last Monday.
Well done mate.
Thanks glen, maybe I can do better next time, always a pleasure to play you mate  :)

Jeff Kerins

« Reply #4 on: 03/11/12, 00:53 »
Thanks Andy, see you next mate! :)