NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Masters: Steve Butler 3-1 Mike Langdon  (Read 1125 times)

Steve Butler

• Administrator
Masters: Steve Butler 3-1 Mike Langdon
« on: 04/10/12, 23:34 »

Steve Butler progressed to the last 32 thanks to a 3-1 home win against Mike Langdon.

Butler won a tight first frame and then went 2-0 up thanks mainly to a 32 break in the second frame.

Langdon dug deep in the third and won it fairly easily to make it 2-1.

The fourth frame was also tight but some good safety from Butler produced some good chances and although he didn't make much of them he did enough to win the frame and match.

All the best in the other competitions Mike.

The draw for the last 32 of this competition has now been published.

maqsood

Re: Masters: Steve Butler 3-1 Mike Langdon
« Reply #1 on: 05/10/12, 00:08 »
Well done Steve, bad luck mike. There's so many players over 40.

Bash
If you contact players before the contact date do you get penalized in any way. It's just that I heard if you make contact before the contact date then you get 2 weeks to play it and don't have up to the deadline date.

I plan to play all my games on the very last day due to time spent looking for someone or anyone to hang my garden gates.

Dave Pearce

Re: Masters: Steve Butler 3-1 Mike Langdon
« Reply #2 on: 09/10/12, 11:17 »
well played both of you as i know you both but congrats go to steve, good luck in the last 32.