NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: BCI Super Giants 2-5 Red-Bulls (09/08/11)  (Read 1207 times)

Kwok

BCI Super Giants 2-5 Red-Bulls (09/08/11)
« on: 24/08/11, 02:57 »
Match actually played on 23rd August 2011 following postponement due to riots!

Pegasus secure a fantastic 1,2 podium finish, ending the Super 6Reds league season with a good final victory over the Super G's!!!

Congrats to team Pegasus Red Bulls finishing 2nd, well done guys!!!  8)

Frame Scores
Jonathan v Zeb (W)
Jonathan (W) v Zeb
Sean (W) v Jamie
Sean v Jamie (W)
Neil v Dan (W)
Neil v Dan (W)
Question : who made the highest break if of any importance???

Congratsulations to Good old 8 Pints with the highest break of the Super 6Reds season and also setting the standard downing the most number of pints all season too Lol!!!   8)

A very enjoyable evening guys, great to see the the Pegasus boyz Zeb & Jamie stop, and join in our crazy game of find the lady!!! Just a friendly enjoyable couple of 's game finishing with a very exciting 45 "Super Giant Pot" that i luckly won Lol!!! :-* ;D

Same time next week guys!!! ;) "Find the lady world championships!" Lol ;)

samo5816

Re: 6 REDS RESULT!!!
« Reply #1 on: 24/08/11, 17:41 »
i got the break with .....wait for it........17  8) was a good crack after i can see me playing find the dirty scabby little .....queen lol

Toby Irons

Re: BCI Super Giants 2-5 Red-Bulls (09/08/11)
« Reply #2 on: 25/08/11, 11:32 »
Im very surprised Neil didnt win the pot!!  ;)