NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Play-offs - Tuesday 14th September  (Read 1712 times)

Steve Butler

• Administrator
Play-offs - Tuesday 14th September
« on: 08/09/10, 21:53 »

As expected, the qualifiers from group A are Pegasus Predators (1st) and BCI Super Giants (2nd).  Hard luck to Stadium Steelers who ran the Super Giants close but who were not quite good enough in the end.

Group B was much closer.  BCI Bandits won their last match 7-0 and this put the pressure on Sherwood Daddies.  The Panthers played well to beat the Daddies 4-3 and this meant that the Bandits and Daddies finished level on points, frame difference and break points!  The next deciding factor is the results between the two teams.  The Bandits beat the Daddies 4-3 at Sherwood, however they lost 5-2 at home and so it is the Daddies who squeeze into the play-offs along with Pegasus Pagans who topped the group.  Well done to them both!

:welldone:

The play-off semi-finals will be held as follows:

Pegasus Predators v Sherwood Daddies (to be played at BCI Snooker Centre)

Pegasus Pagans v BCI Super Giants (to be played at Sherwood Social Club)

Lee Crombie has confirmed that the Pagans/Giants match can be played at Sherwood.

Please can someone from BCI (Kwok?) confirm that the other match can be played at BCI?

Good luck to all four teams next week!

:thumbup:

Kwok

Re: Play-offs - Tuesday 14th September
« Reply #1 on: 08/09/10, 23:17 »
I can't see a problem with that Steve, I'll have a word with Peter tomorrow and just confirm that for you, but consider it done!!!

Cheers Steve, Super work matey :thumbup:

Steve Butler

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 08/09/10, 23:23 »
Thanks dude!

;)

Kwok

« Reply #3 on: 09/09/10, 10:52 »
Alright Steve - Just spoken to Peter and this is confirmation that it's ok!!! :thumbup: 

Steve Butler

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 09/09/10, 13:29 »
Great, they should be good matches!

Kwok

« Reply #5 on: 09/09/10, 14:28 »
Yes I'd second that Steve!!!

Gosh I Can't believe how ultra close Group B was!!!!

Congratulations to the Pegasus & Sherwood for qualifying & Very Hard luck to Bci Team losing out on a Ultra Close head to head!!!

Good luck to all four teams in the play off's ;)