NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: NHSL Singles League 2009/10  (Read 995 times)

MikeL

NHSL Singles League 2009/10
« on: 08/10/09, 13:32 »
Best of luck to all 24 competitors for this season's NHSL singles league whick kicks off tonight.  We once again have 3 divisions but with numbers up after a succesful first season we have the perfect amount of 8 players in each division.  All three divisions look well balanced and very competitive with the Premier Division looking very strong, see link:

http://www.nhsl.net/season_2009-10/Page.htm

This is where all the results and tables will be updated from now on but i'll still keep you updated on this site with regular reports.

Please try to keep on top of your fixtures and if you can't play on the Thursday contact your opponent asap to rearrange for another day.

For those of you who perhaps were unaware of this competition and would like to play i'm afraid the league is now closed for this season but drop me a line and i'll mark you down for next year.  

In the meantime keep a look out for Pegasus Snooker Club's 'Nottingham Grand Prix (race for a grand)' which will be starting in January and yes it's all true, the overall winner will walk away with a cool 1,000 in their back pocket!  :drink:  Please don't bombard me with questions now but i will get all the details on this site very soon.

Once again good luck to everyone, keep it friendly and enjoy it.

Mike Langdon (Tournament Secretary)