NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Sign up for the new season  (Read 971 times)

MikeL

« on: 16/09/09, 15:46 »
NHSL SINGLES LEAGUE 2009/10 SEASON

After the success of last season I am pleased to announce we will once again be running the singles league for the new season.  As with all our competitions it is free to enter for all NHSL players (Institutes & Long Eaton also welcome).  Matches are once a fortnight and are scheduled for Thursday evenings at 8pm (you can rearrange for a different evening with your opponent should you need to.  All players use their individual handicap in all matches which are 4 frames in duration (2pts for a win, 1pt for a draw).

If you think your club captain may not have entered you and it is something you wish to commit to please contact me or simply reply to this message and I'll contact you to discuss further.

Cheers

Mike Langdon (Tournament Secretary)