NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Masters: Jamie Moore 1 - 3 Keith Holgate  (Read 1180 times)

Keith Holgate

Masters: Jamie Moore 1 - 3 Keith Holgate
« on: 17/02/16, 22:18 »

Jamie offered to play the match on my table, and who was I to refuse :)
The first two frames were shared, with Jamie potting virtually every ball he went for including some terrific long pots. I had knicked  the first on the blue, and after a good 34 in the second by me, Jamie dished to the pink with a 34 of his own to win the frame.
Towards the end of the third frame it looked like 2-1 to JM, as I needed a snooker on the green. The snooker and resulting foul I class as one of my greatest snookering achievements - baring in mind it was against angles Moore. I went on to win the frame, 2-1 to me.
The fourth frame followed a similar pattern, with Jamie leading for most of the frame. I eventually managed to clear green to black including a rare cross double from me on the blue to win on the black.
Jamie's long potting was in the same league as Mad Nav Hussain, it was frightening 😳
Thanks for coming for the game Jamie, you are always welcome here 😃

jamesmarcusmoore

Re: Masters: Jamie Moore 1 - 3 Keith Holgate
« Reply #1 on: 17/02/16, 22:37 »
Cheers Keith and very well done.  I was very happy with the way I played and was feeling really good but you are a very determined opponent. It was a great snooker you got and it deserved to win any match. Good luck in the final :) It was great to play on your fabulous table. Cheers!!

denngu

« Reply #2 on: 17/02/16, 22:49 »
Well played Keith. Another good victory 👍

mr147

« Reply #3 on: 17/02/16, 23:28 »
Good result there keith against Mr moore ..Jamie moore

Unlucky Jamie ..see you on Sunday for a good days snooker .

a31levera

« Reply #4 on: 18/02/16, 22:30 »
Hard lines Jamie. Yes Mr Holgate a modern day grinder lol. Well done!!! Keith😎