NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: David Casey 3-1 Harvey Pabla  (Read 1577 times)

David Casey

1st frame I had won the frames with the colours left on the table but I potted yellow green to defo confirm with a few snookers required!

2nd frame Harvey found abit of form and both of us going to the wire with this frame and Harvey taking this on the black after I nailed a great pink to the top right bag and getting plum on the black to miss it haha!

3rd frame Harvey getting ahead putting me under some pressure by scoring well! Me getting little annoyed as I was doing some loose shots basically Harvey had frame ball on the green with 25 left he misses I take green to blue and miss the pink! But eventually getting the pink! Blackball game few safety Harvey gets a chance misses and leaves me on to take the frame

4th frame I finally got my game going Harvey makes a little break gets 16 ahead for him to miss and leave me in the balls and I make a 32 which should of been more! Then I make a 16 and something little after that to go 40 odd points clear Harvey goes for it with with 2 reds remaining for only to miss the pink after his 2nd red which led me to taking the match!!

Harvey's turning point was the green thank god lol otherwise would of been a different game but if I didn't miss the black I could of been 2-0 up so could of gone either way!! Always a pleasure to play Harvey great player and mate! On to the final I go!!!

Waza

Re: Intermediate Hcp: David Casey 3-1 Harvey Pabla
« Reply #1 on: 11/02/16, 13:51 »
Well Done Mate! didn't doubt you for a second.  :) :) :) :)

Waz

sean croft

« Reply #2 on: 12/02/16, 01:52 »
Well done Casey nice win mate, commiserations to Harvey hard luck mate you'll be back next season .

carlos1989

« Reply #3 on: 12/02/16, 09:44 »
good luck in the final casey

casey780

« Reply #4 on: 12/02/16, 10:34 »
Thanks everyone it's been a good season for me and may it continue and good luck to your semi final karl

carlos1989

« Reply #5 on: 12/02/16, 11:19 »
thanks pal  8)