NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: David Casey 3-2 ant Moore  (Read 1079 times)

David Casey

1st frame both us potting very well and taking our chances in this frame! Which I take this frame in the colours!
1-0 Casey

2nd frame ant gets in with 16 and then I do the same and out of the blue ant hits a nice 47 break and takes the frame basically!
1-1

3rd frame I'm about 10points ahead and ant has a good chance in the pack of Reds were he fails and I make a nice 53 break which seals the frame
2-1 Casey

4th frame was a safety affair which both players was not giving any of us a chance of a pot to get in but unlucky for me I let him in and he steals this frame from me!
2-2

5th frame had its ups and downs with both players having good Chances and scoring well until the colours played its part lots of good snooker opportunity splayed very well and ant lets me in with I pot from green to blue to just get out of position in the pink! Still needing both I miss the double on the pink and then ant goes in off on the pink to which I nail the long pink to advance!
3-2

This match was a top match both players playing very well and cueing well ant said i deserved it and was the better player but wasn't much in it I think I think the difference was i was missing many long pots and scoring well off them!
Played on table 8 academy table at spot on which is a top table!!

Breaks 53 Casey

Ant 47

casey780

Re: Intermediate Hcp: David Casey 3-2 ant Moore
« Reply #1 on: 30/01/16, 02:01 »
Suppose to say wasn't missing many long pots lol, all the best ant in your remaining fixtures

carlos1989

« Reply #2 on: 30/01/16, 09:41 »
good win casey now bring the form into tomoz pal ;)

Petre Machon

« Reply #3 on: 30/01/16, 11:26 »
change Casey handicap his not 14  :P every his match break 40, 50

james

« Reply #4 on: 30/01/16, 13:08 »
change Casey handicap his not 14  :P every his match break 40, 50

Is that a request Piotr, I will be more than willing to look into it.

casey780

« Reply #5 on: 30/01/16, 20:16 »
That's a request denied you crazy fool just because all the practice you put in and you can't compete haha 😜😜😜