NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Division 2: BCI Masters 4-2 SEDSC Cheetahs  (Read 715 times)

James Robinson

Division 2: BCI Masters 4-2 SEDSC Cheetahs
« on: 12/01/16, 12:47 »
Frame Scores
Sean Croft   O-1   Dave Mayer
Sean Croft    O-1   Dave Mayer
Paul Bell   1-O   Gary Woods
James Robinson   1-O   Gary Woods
Manfred Corbin   1-O   Lee Jones
Manfred Corbin   1-O   Lee Jones

Match Report
A good match with 4 of the frames going down to at least pink and black.

Dave got SED of to the perfect start winning both against Sean the 1st going down to the pink after Sean missed a tricky cut back to the corner. the 2nd I don't know what happened.

Paul then got Masters 1st frame on the board with a close tight win over Gary going down to the black after both players cancelled each other out with no more than 5-6 points in it throughout, I then levelled the match at 2-2 with a crushing  win over Gary I cued well and potted well coming out on top 83-29.

Manfred then won the match for Masters with a 2-0 win over Lee didn't see much of the 1st but the 2nd went the full distance Manfred 14 down with 18 on pots a corking blue to clear 18 to win.

Well played team and hard luck SED.