NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: David Casey 3-2 Andy teale  (Read 1554 times)

David Casey

1st frame I flew Out the blocks showing Andy what I can do and unfortunately I didn't really make any breaks tonight but showed what I can do and won the frame easy!

2nd frame was a close affair and Andy nipped it on the colours I think brown sealed it!

3rd Andy finally showed me what I knew already about him great long potting and great ball control he definitely knows how to play the game! And won the frame easy!

4th frame I showed abit of battle and got back into the game and won this frame with good breaks of 20 odds and litre breaks! Feeding off his mistakes !

The decider which I joked best of 9 lol

I showed great composer and was determined to win this frame started of both of us getting little breaks and Andy finally went for a long pot and let me in which took nicely and made good distance between the scores, about 30 in front with around 50 something available basically I got a chance when Andy  fouled and there was only 35 left I took a free ball and blue which put  me 25 ahead I think lol! Perfect on the yellow but stretching and missed it Andy went on to clear the table needing all colours to seal victory and messed up on the easy pink which you would think no one would miss and I sunk it to win the frame!
This was one of the best games and challenged I've had this season was a pleasure playing a great opponent and he said I was the better player but I thought it was a close encounter as both players had there moments

casey780

Re: Intermediate Hcp: David Casey 3-2 Andy teale
« Reply #1 on: 19/12/15, 03:14 »
Just for Vinnie played on a lovely table 8 academy table! at spot and great staff as usual but was me who made sure table was running smoothly lol the dirty Scouse loves banter

carlos1989

« Reply #2 on: 20/12/15, 13:25 »
If we avoid each other dave me and you in final pal 😉👌

casey780

« Reply #3 on: 20/12/15, 13:31 »
Game by game my friend

carlos1989

« Reply #4 on: 20/12/15, 14:39 »
2 games away pal 😍 gotta be confident round one i said im winning this just see if some one can prove me wrong watch now ill go out in next round haha 😂😂😂

Jason Mckenna

« Reply #5 on: 21/12/15, 12:33 »
Hes a great player who can pot off lampshades at times.
puts the frighteners on your apponent.