NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: karl barrett 3-1 manfred corbin  (Read 834 times)

Karl Barrett

well this was a funny game frame 1 both missing balls what we should not of missed Manfred doing enough to win on the colours frame 2 was about the same with me taking the last 2 reds and up to the brown frame 3 I was 20 something points behind with 3 reds left can remember Manfred missing a red what I thought he would of got I potted the red left my self with only a long blue to go out so it was either play safe or go for the long blue which I thought stuff it took it on a potted it i took the frame on the pink frame 4 i got my head in gear didn't really miss much leaving Manfred need 4 snookers with just the colours on he tried for them which he got 2 as i ended up feathering the white twice lol but i managed to pot the brown with Manfred conceding.....thanks for the game Manfred played in good spirit all the best for the season pal and hope you have a good Christmas and new year pal :)