NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Junior Hcp: Dave Pearce 1-3 Gary Villiers  (Read 718 times)

Robert Garratt

Junior Hcp: Dave Pearce 1-3 Gary Villiers
« on: 25/11/15, 13:55 »

Played at stapleford cue club

Dave Pearce

Re: Junior Hcp: Dave Pearce 0-3 Gary Villiers
« Reply #1 on: 25/11/15, 18:20 »
the score was actually 3-0, and Gary played very well indeed potting everything in sight, it was all over in an hour, with Gary having to give me a 14 point start he still slaughtered me, having multiple breaks of 20+'s and high teens in every frame , the first frame he won 77-73 and he gave me 20 points in fouls too so he actually gave me a 34 point start and smashed me. Gary is very much on the up grade, he's practicing regularly with team snooker as well, he actually played far better than Dave Casey a grade 14, who I beat 3-2 the other week. So well done mate you should tear up our division and at the very least have an excellent shot of winning this competition.