NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Dave Pearce (35) 1 - 3 Don Merry (14)  (Read 962 times)

Donny Merry

No breaks to report I'm afraid, turned out to be a little scrappy at times, but we both potted a quite a few good one off pots. First game I managed to pot green to pink to take the first frame after constantly playing catch up. Second game I took on pink ball to go 2-0 up. Third frame Dave potted brown blue and pink winning this game by 29 points in the end. 4th frame again was cat and mouse, I was 12 points behind with pink and black remaining, i managed to pot a long pink and get position on the black to take the frame by just 1 point.
It was a pleasure to play Dave and at a nice venue. Good luck for the rest of the season mate.

Dave Pearce

Cheers Don, you're a genuinely nice guy in the Nottingham Snooker world, so all power to your game and hope you win something. I was glad to win a frame and watch out for Gary Villiers, he's one to watch.