NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Tamas Valvolgyi 2 v 3 Vinnie Dennis  (Read 754 times)

Vinnie Dennis

Tamas being 25 minutes late offered me a frame as rules applied, but i said no. So match begun.

1st. I easily won.

2nd. I won on the black.

(now if i took the 1st frame through lateness i would win 3-0 But i don't take free frames)......

Tamas starts to play now and i drop off a little.

3rd. Tamas wins on last blue with me having some very bad luck, leaving him with balls over pockets  every time i take a pot on.

4th. Same as the 3rd. Its now 2-2.

5th. I get in with a great red and make a 40 break, which in the end was a little too much for Tamas to peg back. But an unlucky snooker attempt on the final colours for Tamas left me with an easy blue, pink and black to clear up.

Very happy to go away from home and beat the defending champion.....

Played on a Lovely Academy match table at Sneinton.