NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Division 1: Welcome Institute 4-4 The Towers  (Read 1609 times)

Vinnie Dennis

Tuesday Team League - Summer 2015
Frame Scores
Carl Barrett   O-1   Tony Morgan
Carl Barrett   O-1   Tony Morgan
Dave Bolton   1-O   Dan Moll
Dave Bolton   1-O   Dan Moll
Gav Shirley   1-O   Andy Diacopoulos
Gav Shirley   O-1   Andy Diacopoulos
Adam Clift   O-1   Connor Rollo
Adam Clift   1-O   Connor Rollo

Match Report
The Welcome lads are great and all good players on their day so we knew this would be a tough 1. Tony done well beating Carl 2-0 and vice versa Dave (using his e f and g game ;-)) done well beating Molly 2-0. Gav has a nice 85 in his 1st frame. Andy wins the next so it is now 3-3. Connor beats Adam in the first and narrowly loses the final frame on the black. 4-4. Overall, away from home, against these guys, we are happy. Best of luck in the future Welcome Institute.

Chelsea1905

Re: Division 1: Welcome Institute 4-4 The Towers
« Reply #1 on: 09/09/15, 20:17 »
E,f,g, game more like h,I,j lol old head got me through this game against molly had to dig in and win ugly it's not how ya win it's about not losing still enjoyed the night though  :)

gavhel2012

« Reply #2 on: 09/09/15, 20:55 »
Gonna b a very interesting last Tuesday I say come on the welcome league n cup double

Sut_twnFC

« Reply #3 on: 09/09/15, 22:02 »
Cheers vinne for doing report mate.A good tight night ov snooker thought gav were Guna dish up but still a good break I like Dave had to dig deep lol but still a great night and lookin forward to many more cheers tower and come on the welcome : )

Chelsea1905

« Reply #4 on: 09/09/15, 22:06 »
At the end of the day clifty we was only running on half a tank so got to be happy with this result I'm sure if both teams had played like this all season neither of us would have been challenging for the title next week as they saying darts it's going down to the wire