NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: County Cup: M Walters & N Hussain 3 - 2 A Moore & J Hastie  (Read 1772 times)

Ant Moore

A good match played at spot on.
frame 1
ant played matt. This was a very close frame with both having 20 breaks. But it was destined  to go to the black. I went for a double which didn't go in. However it did go in fourth time across.

Frame 2
nav played james. This again was a close frame with both players having a 30 break. But this time nav potted the balls required to take it.

frame 3 (doubles)
This was a one sided frame with both matt and nav potting very well. To take a 2-1 lead.

frame 4
matt played james. Matt started very well and looked like winningthe match. James potted well at the end to win frame on the pink.

Frame 5
ant played nav. I was looking like taking the match with some good potting and went 39 points up. Slowly nav got back into the frame which set up a tense finish. It went downto the pink and black. I played a very good safety shot putting pink on top cush and the white on the other cush. Nav came to the table with a diffi safety. He tried to play this safety shot and the safety went very badly, however potting it in the middle was a shot of a geneous.

good game with good lads. Good luck in nextd round.

nav i hope this is goood enough. I didnt want to big you up too much.

mr147

this is why Ant i did say "whatever happens next" is pure knowledge and then the pink went straight into the middle. Knowledge is power, but nothing without action my friend !!

Great match played in good spirits, see you soon guys