NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Mike Langdon 3-0 Wayne Smith  (Read 1527 times)

Mike Langdon

Pre match I spent 5 minutes telling Wayne how poor I've been playing of late. I break off, Wayne misses red and I knock in a well constructed 41 break!!!

2nd frame is very close. Wayne leaves me a long straightish pink for the frame...the pink rattles and drops the cue ball follows and rattles and stays up which kind of summed up my night, everything ran my way.

I played pretty solid stuff in the final frame building up a 40 odd point lead. Wayne knocked in a 17 break to get back into it but just wasn't on his game tonight and couldn't get going.

so into the final I go :-) Hopefully I can go one better than my runners up a few years back!

Hard lines Wayne...thanks for the match

rvwright@ntlworld.com

Re: Intermediate Hcp: Mike Langdon 3-0 Wayne Smith
« Reply #1 on: 25/02/15, 23:01 »
Nice one Mike! A final at last, and a chance, with your luck, and flukes, to win it.

Well done!

Nice to see a committee member in a final. Just deserts for a hard working league secretary. Only wish i could have done better in my time. Still onwards and upwards. My team down here are in the quarter finals of the cup, and with a good handicap could get through. Here's hoping.