NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Paul Wainwright 0-3 Tamas Vagvolgyi  (Read 1060 times)

Paul Wainwright

Paul   v.   Tamas
5.                 70
43.                67
44.               68.   Paul 31 break.

Well played Tamas throughly deserved win,  out played n out potted me tonight. No complaints at all.

Good luck in the next round.

HungarianHitman

Thanks for the nice words Paul, very nice to meet you finally after talking here for so long! I felt comfortable at the table and tried to control the frames, but to be fair I also had the run of the balls tonight. However you had a very nice 31 break in the fourth frame. Hope to see you soon mate, all the best for your games in your division!

jamesmarcusmoore

Hard luck Paul. Tamas looks a very dangerous player.

HungarianHitman

However you had a very nice 31 break in the fourth frame.
I meant third frame, sorry :)

Hard luck Paul. Tamas looks a very dangerous player.
Thanks Jamie for the nice comment, hopefully I can be dangerous at the very end of the championship.