NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Sean Croft 2-3 Wayne STORM Smith  (Read 1194 times)

Wayne Smith

Played at BCI on the match table. This is the first match I have ever won on this table for some reason I seem to struggle on it.

Frame 1 and Sean straight out of the blocks knocking in some wonderful long pots and with the help of a 29 break won the first frame.

Frame 2 Sean was still knocking in the long pots and I was struggling as usual on this table but managed to win the frame by potting a nice black on a black ball game.

Frame 3 and Sean still knocking in long pots for fun won the frame with the help of a 33 break missing the black of the spot for a forty clearance.

Frame 4 was a bit scrappy no breaks but a lot of safety play and I managed to win it taking the match to a deciding frame.

Frame 5 and I seem to relax a little and when Sean missed a black of the spot I knocked in a little 22 break to go 40 odd in front and again with some good snookers and safety play went on to win the frame and the match.

Unlucky Sean your long potting was excellent but today just wasn't your day. I was pleased to win my first match ever on this table and now I am looking to defend my Intermediate  title, CUM ON THE STORM.

Steve Butler

• Administrator
CUM ON THE STORM.

There's no need to be rude Wayne!  :D

sean croft

Re: Intermediate Hcp: Sean Croft 2-3 Wayne STORM Smith
« Reply #2 on: 08/01/15, 00:24 »
Thanks for a half decent match Wayne also you are a top bloke its just a shame you let yourself  down complaining all the time lol  you deserved your victory today although I'm still in shock it was nearly 3-1 win for  me but I bottled it so I'm glad you punished me.

mogsy

Re: Intermediate Hcp: Sean Croft 2-3 Wayne STORM Smith
« Reply #3 on: 08/01/15, 07:15 »
The Storm complaining. NEVER lol

Storm007

CUM ON THE STORM.

There's no need to be rude Wayne!  :D
[I think I was thinking of later on THAT NIGHT sorry LOL/quote]