NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Sean Croft +14 2-0 Dan Moll +7 26/11/2014  (Read 1374 times)

Sean Croft

We decided to play best of 3 as we started at 10pm thankfully we was done for half pass.

Frame one
Dans long potting was brilliant but unfortunately there was no colour to follow them up with, how ever Dan built up a good lead and I found myself 29 behind with only 27 remaining so I played a few good safety shots but couldn't manage the snooker. I potted yellow-brown and with no shot on the blue I played a good white with a lot of distance from the blue. Dan Potts a really good long blue to put the frame to bed only for my disbelief to watch in slow motion the white follows it in! I then pot a great long blue myself and soon after a miss judge safety from Dan I rolled pink and black in to steal the frame.

Frame two
I ran away with the first half of the frame by about 40 points however Dan being the player he is with some sweet cuing clawed his way back within 8 points, Dan pots final brown only to leave the blue over the middle pocket which I rolled in and then rolled in an easy pink for frame an match.

Thanks for a good game Dan you had some miss fortune at crucial points of the match unlucky mate.

casey780

Why did you get a +14 lol

sean croft

My handicap is +14 and dan molls is +7 to sum it up I received +7 point start mate.  ;D
does that clear it up casey lasey who kissed massey and made he dasey lol only joking mate.

casey780

Lol I like banter! And yeah pretty much sums it up

sean croft

Lol I like banter! And yeah pretty much sums it up
good man

Dan Moll

Still don't know how I managed to lose the first frame  :o

sean croft

Still don't know how I managed to lose the first frame  :o
I know Dan that was a mad frame! Wierd how this game goes some times.