NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Peter Machon 1-3 Sean Croft 12/11/14  (Read 924 times)

Sean Croft

Pete cuing extremely dangerous of plus 28, Good job I only had to give him  plus 14 start! At time Peter cued just as good as Chris Winter or Jamie Moore.

Spot on is a lovely club with some nice tables it was just a pitty this one had no nap and just could not keep the white unless you trickled the ball in, or well I'm not Ronnie and it did the job.

Peter won the first frame on the pink! I trailed 20 odd throughout.

Peter went 30plus ahead only to lose the frame by 30plus.

Third went down exactly as frame two.

Fourth frame I trailed by 20plus but then I levelled and wen t on to win the frame by 20plus.

Nothing to be proud of but I'm very pleased with this result,well played Peter and thanks for a good game.