NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Manfred Corbin 3 - 2 Tim Kirk  (Read 923 times)

Manfred Corbin

Gave away 28 handicap played at embankment on table 1
To sum up the match the whole game was a nightmare for me could not pot a descent shot my tip came off my cue was not playing with my regular as its under maintenance I glued the tip back on it lasted for 2 frames then came off again by this point I was 2 nil down and looking like I was going to lose Tim luckily had a spare cue and borrowed me this and for some reason I played better and made it 2-2 final frame Tim needed all the colours to win potted the yellow and snookered himself knew it was hard to come out of and he decided to concede the frame .

Thanks for being a good sport mate sorry to beat you with your own cue.

Tim Kirk

Re: Intermediate Hcp: Manfred Corbin 3 - 2 Tim Kirk
« Reply #1 on: 11/11/14, 07:43 »
"Thanks for being a good sport mate sorry to beat you with your own cue"

No worries Manfred , if you want to borrow it again ,it should be 20 foot down ,left hand side of Trent Bridge !!
Enjoyed the match all 3 hours and 15 minutes of it , i thought i'd got you by the unmentionables at 2-0 but credit to you for
fighting back for a deserved win .
Good luck for the next round mate
Tim