NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: James Robinson 0-3 Paul Bell  (Read 808 times)

James Robinson

This match just went to prove that its not all about potting balls and safety play does have a huge factor in matches as well.

1st frame I took a small 20-30 point lead but that soon disappeared not through Paul potting by me giving him all the points he needed trying to get out some nasty snookers, the frame going down to the pink which Paul potted after my not so good safety.

2nd frame well what can I say about this frame apart from after the end I was in need quite a large vodka (I didn't have one) this frame started at about 8pm 1hour 30mins later YES 1HOUR 30MINS the frame had finished Paul lived up to his safety officer name in this frame and totally grulled (if there is such a word) the life out of me a fluked blue saw me needing a snooker which I never got.

3rd frame I decided as was just going to go all out for it if I saw a pot I was going for it, again I took a good 20 point lead and through the art of fouls I quickly chucked the 20 point lead away again. This frame going down to the black but my chances of winning it were dashed when Paul fluked the black.

Well played Paul a tight close match which could of gone either way but it was your night not mine.