NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Hcp: Dan Moll 2 - 1 Junaid yaseen  (Read 2222 times)

Dan Moll

Junaid maintained his 28 point start very well in the first frame and quickly got used to the towers match table potting some unbelievable long balls, I needed a snooker to draw with brown on, I won the second frame fairly comfortably with junaid needing snookers on the colours, the deciding frame was the closest of the three, I kept chipping away at the 28 start and down to the colours we were nearly level on points, with brown and blue near the pockets it was anyone's for the taking, we both missed easy pots on the green until I finally potted it frame over
 This was a marathon match lasting just over 2 hours, it was nice meeting a new player and good luck For your remaining matches Junaid

mogsy

Re: Intermediate Hcp: Dan Moll 2 - 1 Junaid yaseen
« Reply #1 on: 03/10/14, 22:13 »
Sounds like a lucky but an expensive escape Molly. #loadsamoney lol

jyaseen786

« Reply #2 on: 03/10/14, 23:29 »
I potted the green, the frame lingered on the brown I'm sure. But none the less I really really enjoyed that game with you Dan, probably one of the best game I have had the pleasure of playing. I loved the fact we both had the same attitude, straight down to business lol no matter how slim the chances were or how difficult the shot I think we were both keen on slammin the pockets haha! I wish u all the best and would love to play you again even for fun, but Mansfield is a bit of a stretch for me.

@ tony Morganů the match table isn't all that tbh, the pockets may have been tight but I think it was marginally tighter than normally. The pace was fast but I've played on faster. I think to sum it up the table at the embankment has been the best table Iv played on so far.

Ps. V v kind of Dan to pay additionally for the match table and t brush it down before the game, top lad!

Jay

casey780

« Reply #3 on: 04/10/14, 01:32 »
No wonder it was the best of 3 lol trying to hold on to a 28 start only joking well done molly

Martin Marriott

« Reply #4 on: 04/10/14, 10:43 »
Junaid Your second visit to The Towers in a couple of weeks. Nice to see you picking up frames in the handicaps after your first few league matches.

jyaseen786

« Reply #5 on: 04/10/14, 10:56 »
Cheers Martin I appriciete the support and kind words, look forward to the other half of the season for our rematch haha

mogsy

« Reply #6 on: 05/10/14, 19:29 »
Got to say something here. Sorry Junaid, if you take offence but I really have to disagree with you here. For you to say that "the match table at The Towers isn't all that tbh" is a mystery to me & in my opinion clearly means you haven't played on a lot of QUALITY MATCH TABLES. I'm sure that Jason Ferguson (WPBSA Chairman) would disagree with you too, as it was HIS match table that he bought. I've been playing this game before you were a twinkle in your daddies eyes & have played on lots & lots of match tables. When it's prepared well it is without doubt 1 of the best match table I've EVER played on. The Welsh slate on the table is again in my opinion the best slate there is for snooker tables (not bad for roof tiles too lol) & the pockets are cut to match standard. SIMPLE. For you to say that the match table at Embankment is better, again clearly shows your knowledge of MATCH tables.

casey780

« Reply #7 on: 05/10/14, 23:50 »
Unbelievable jeff towers is a great venue end off! And the match table is very good!