NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Division 2: Pegasus Masters 7-1 BCI Magic (26/08/14)  (Read 1697 times)

James Robinson

Frame Scores
Cary Davies   1-O   Sean Croft
Cary Davies   1-O   Sean Croft
Paul Bell   O-1   Dave Salmon
Paul Bell   1-O   Dave Salmon
James Robinson   1-O   Ash Bettinson
James Robinson   1-O   Ash Bettnson
Nick Bentley   1-O   Mick Salmon
Nick Bentley   1-O   Mick Salmon

Match Report
Was never going to be an easy match for either team with both teams still having something to fight for in the league.

Cary romped away with his 1st frame (despite his Grade change) a 39 break pretty much doing most the damage. The 2nd frame I didn't see to much off as I was playing at the time.

Paul and Dave I also cant comment on to much as I was still playing, From what I did see both potted some good balls and both frames seemed to be quite close.

Ash who was another victim of being downgraded wasn't at his fluent best, I made the most of what came my way and was potting well in the 1st going some 30+ in front ash battled back but the lead was to much. The 2nd was a bit of a slobber knocker with balls going safe and getting tied up this made the much closer but I managed to pull way in the end.

Nick and mick played out a real corker in the 1st nick racing into a lead but some good snookers from mick pulled him back going into the colours mick found himself 27 down with 27 on and all be it not in one visit managed to clear the colours and force a re-spot a loose shot though saw him stick the re-spot over the yellow pocket for nick. The 2nd again quite a close frame but nick slowly pulled away.

A good night by all well at least that's what id like to think.

Well played my team and hard luck Magic.

andy

Thats a good win James and team against a very strong Magic team,it looks like the division 2 league will go right down to the last match of the season..Im sure that there still might be the odd shock result in the last few games this season..good luck to everyone. :)

james

Andy, Im hoping very much you take at least a draw against Towers.

alancun

Sadly wont see you on the 9th James, am away on hols.

sean croft

Well played you defiantly wanted it more than us and you deserved it.
Ying and yang we beat you, you beat us no more grugdes please.