NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Premier Divisions KO Stage: Dan Moll 3 - 2 Chris Hackett  (Read 766 times)

Dan Moll

Match played on the towers match table with a small crowd watching from the bar, including an appearance from the Notts amateur champion.
Frame 1 I started well making a 24 break and keeping my lead through the frame, the second frame was very similar but Chris found a bit of form and potted yellow to blue to leave me needing snookers, 3rd frame Chris potted really well and pulled 30 odd clear I again needed snookers down to the pink 2 - 1 Chris .
4th frame I pulled 20 clear and then I made a 47 clearance,
The deciding frame had black ball all over it, Chris went nearly 30 up with the frame heading scrappy, I thought it was all over but I somehow managed to pull level with the colours on, we took turns potting the colours until Chris played an outrageous pink and left me a straight pot into the middle, which I rolled in.
Really enjoyed this match mate shame there had to be a loser (you) 😆 only joking see you soon mate