NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Divisions KO Stage: James Robinson 0-3 Craig McMorran  (Read 1227 times)

Craig McMorran

Played last night on a very strangely playing table 3 at pegasus balls were jumping out of both bottom bags for me and james , wasnt a very good spectacle we both agreed at the end of the match that we have both had better matches against each other , james potted some good balls at times but i managed to just knuckle down and get the result on the night , cheers for the match james always good to catch up see you soon .

james

Thanks for doing report Craig.  Was gonna do it now.

3 close frames which could of gone either way but as the score says the better player on the day won.

Well played mate.

craigmacca12

cheers James , i am sure you will meet each other again maybe in the winter singles league if your entering