NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate Divisions KO Stage: Robert Garratt 0 - 3 Tamas Vagvolgyi  (Read 790 times)

Tamas Vagvolgyi

Interesting game, I started a bit rusty and Rob had a good 20 lead somewhere in the middle and he was in control of the frame but I managed to come back before we got to the colours. I laid a somewhat lucky snooker that lead me to have a bit of an advantage and a few colours were enough for me to take the lead. Second and third frames I went onto a 15 lead in each of them and started to find my long potting and safety play. Thankfully it was good enough for me to win both of the frames before the colours. All in all we can say Rob was a bit out of luck that day and I usually had my flukes when Rob was close to needing snookers to stay in the frames. Enjoyed the match and I hope we will play against each other soon mate, thanks for the game! And also big thanks to Craig for being the ref! :)