NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Premier Divisions KO Stage: Neil Elliott 3-0 Sean Croft  (Read 1363 times)

Neil Elliott

Neil (33) 3-0 Shaun

Chris Hackett

Well done Neil, you was potting well the other Sunday.

Unlucky Sean

sean croft

Very well deserved win for Neil,
Neil was hot on the blocks, thrashed me in the first in second frame was very close has I had a 20 break which put me 20 in front I kept the lead for most of the frame but Neil put in a 20 break of his own and with some quality snookers on the remaining colours he won on the pink.
Last frame was very tight up until the end where Neil made a frame winning contribution of 33, I could not come back.

really enjoyed my run im just happy I qualified my group (2nd place) as it was no walk over some tough opponants.
I wish you the very best in the rest of the knock-out Neil and I wish the same to the rest of you.

8)