NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate A: Tim Kirk 1-3 Craig McMorran  (Read 925 times)

Tim Kirk

Well played Craig ,was good to meet you thanks for an enjoyable match .
No frame scores this time (its too depressing).
Craig looked odds on to win the opener but i potted Blue Pink and Black to snatch it .
That was about as good as it got for me , Craig started cueing very nicely and potted all the loose stuff for an emphatic win .
Frames 3 & 4 were much the same with Craig running away with it .
Having said that ,the turning point was early in the 3rd frame ,Craig was concentrating so hard on a pink to the middle that he broke wind , he tried to cough but his timing was way out !
Its hard to play snooker when your eyes are watering and the smoke alarm is going off !!!
Craig also knocked in a 27 in the last frame, easily the highest of the night . Thanks for a good laugh Craig , next time we play i'll bring you a cork !

Tim

craigmacca12

Re: Intermediate A: Tim Kirk 1-3 Craig McMorran
« Reply #1 on: 03/07/14, 21:34 »
Thanks for the match Tim was an an enjoyable match with a few good laughs along the way can't belive that pink tried to style it but no joy , I managed to get into my stride after my customary losing the first frame , you played some good safety in first frame limiting me to pots was an enjoyable nice and nice to meet another quality guy in Nottingham snooker . Good luck for the rest of the season mate