NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate A: Terry Sutcliffe 1-3 Craig McMorran  (Read 1092 times)

Terry Sutcliffe

Craig came back from holiday and the first thing he did was jump on the snooker table for this match without having held a cue for weeks.

In frame 1 it showed as Terry stretched away leaving Craig playing catchup in vane seeing Terry take the first in comfortable fashion.

Speaking of comfort and fashion, Craig found that a t-shirt malfunction was causing friction on his cueing action, realising this before frame 2 made the difference, turning his t-shirt back to front gave a friction free  action and saw Craig show why he is the only player in the Intermediate divisions selected to represent the County.

Frame 2 was no contest, where Terry was picking the pieces from Craig's misses in the first, it was the opposite for the rest of the night as Craig ran out an eay winner by a country mile.

After pummelling me for 3 frames Craig kindly offered to prolong my agony by staying back for a few frames after, I did get closer as the night wore on, perhaps as Craig tired or jetlag was setting in.

However, the final frame was called and Craig announced "winner takes all".  I won it with a tremendous pink, so Paul, does that mean this result is overturned based on our declaration???

Thanks Craig, I enjoyed being battered and hope you go far in this competition.  I however will battle it out with Brian for the bottom spot next month!

craigmacca12

Re: Intermediate A: Terry Sutcliffe 1-3 Craig McMorran
« Reply #1 on: 01/07/14, 13:36 »
thanks for the game Terry it was an enjoyable match and as i said on the night you were one of the toughest opponents i have played so far , it wasnt easy playing in the first frame cold but as i started to get my arm going i started flowing a bit , as for the winner takes all i got to hand it to you it was a nice try in asking Paul for the result but unfortunately im not going to give you it this time haha , i wish you all the luck for the rest of the season and thanks for the kind words im sure you wont finish bottom mate 2 more matches to play with me to Play Tim Kirk on Thursday evening .