NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate A: Tamas Vagvolgyi 4 - 0 Brian Steeples  (Read 896 times)

Tamas Vagvolgyi

The match wasn't as long as it was predicted, throughout the whole match I played quite solid, knocking in a couple of 25+ breaks and gave snookers which helped me overcome the 35 handicaps. Brian did not get the roll of the balls either and , there were 2 frames which let's say could have gone either way, but I secured them on either the blue or the pink. All in all it was an enjoyable match, and Brian is a very nice guy and very dangerous as well. That's all for me as the regular season is concerned, I did what I could and now waiting for all the others to play their remaining matches and wishing for a good place. As it seems I could be 1st 2nd or 3rd even though I lost one match. Looking forward to the knockout stage and I just want to wish Brian all the best for what's left for him for the season!