NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate B: Robert West 2-2 James Robinson  (Read 1325 times)

Robert West

An interesting match although a bit scrappy at  times

Frame 1
James potted better than I did at the start and also got the run of the ball towards the end of this frame winning it with several colors left on the table 0-1

Frame 2
The second frame was similar to the first but I also got a few fluked snookers myself in this one with James potting the blue to leave me needing a snooker after some safety he potted pink and black to win 0-2

Frame 3
In this frame I started to pot much better with James eventually needing a snooker with the brown still on the table another safety battle ensued and after a while I took it on the pink 1-2

Frame 4
My potting continued to improve and at the end James needed 5 snookers with the colors left he potted the yellow and got a snooker on the green but then I potted green and brown to win 2-2

An enjoyable match and thanks to James Dad for refereeing  

james

Re: Intermediate B: Robert West 2-2 James Robinson
« Reply #1 on: 27/06/14, 16:55 »
Yeah certainly not a classic match. 4 very scrappy frames in which neither of I don't think really got going, highest break was about 16.

Table was playing beautifully though 1 of the best tables ive played on for a while. Very quick though and I never really got to grips with it.