NBSA Season 2015-16

NBSA Season 2014-15

NBSA Season 2013-14

NBSA Season 2012-13

Important Message

This website is now only a read only archive of Nottingham Snooker results, photos and videos.  Detailed results are available from season 2007/08 to the end of the winter season 2015/16.  For fixtures, results etc. for the summer 2016 season onwards, please visit the new NBSA website.

To visit the new NBSA website, click on the link below:

http://nbsa.org.uk/index.php

You should be able to log in to the new website using your username and password from this site.

Author Topic: Intermediate A: Harvey Pabla 1-3 Ross Wilkin  (Read 954 times)

Ross Wilkin

An enjoyable fight with me taking the first frame, although Harvey almost pinched it with some good snookering. Harvey came straight back with a good 30 break early in the 2nd frame, taking this frame pretty easily. I managed to keep my head and responded with a 25 break early in the 3rd frame and kept a lead to take the 3rd. I think the final frame was a bit more scrappy. I messed up an easy safety on the final yellow and left Harvey a good chance to clear up. He proceeded to do this, but rattled the brown with pace. I got a difficult brown and blue, then after many shots from both players I managed the pink and black to take the win.
I think Harvey would agree it was a fairly good quality match without much sloppy play by either player. I think we both managed to stay fairly serious and focused despite playing a team-mate.

harveypabla

Re: Intermediate A: Harvey Pabla 1-3 Ross Wilkin
« Reply #1 on: 30/05/14, 21:00 »
Ross. You played well and deserved to win on the night. Apart from the 2nd frame I didn't really get into gear in the other 3 frames but that was down to you keeping things tight and punishing me when I let you in amongst the balls.

Well played team mate.

I think I now have to win all my remaining matches to stand any realistic chance of getting through to the play-offs :(